Terms and Conditions
- Billed annually with payment required up front for new clients.
- Continuing clients will be invoiced 14 days before the due date. and reminders are also sent to the email address on file.
- Details about how to pay are included on each invoice.
- Non payment of your invoice for hosting and/or domain name registration will result in website unavailability, ie your website will be suspended until payment is received.
- Suspension will commence automatically 24 hours after your invoice due date.
- I will give you 7 days grace for payment to be made, after which time, you will be charged a 5% late fee on the amount outstanding. This late fee applies until outstanding amounts are fully paid.
- If you are having difficulty paying, I highly recommend you get in touch with me to discuss sooner rather than later. I really don’t like suspending accounts!
Provision of Hosting Services
Lismore Website Services will provide you with the Services ordered that are described in the relevant Hosting Package. We offer these services as a Hostgator reseller.
Rights to the Web Site and Content
Your website remains yours and you are responsible for all content, backups, and management of your website.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com.